Natural Tub Teas
Any 3 for £10.00
Any 6 for £17.50 (gift boxed)
Turn your entire bath into a delightful and relaxing cuppa for your whole body. Tea-grade flowers or food-grade herbs are paired with natural salts and oatmeal to make four relaxing tub teas.
Steep the whole tea bag with very hot water (ideally in a large heatproof jug) for 30 - 45 minutes, squeezing every so often with a spoon, until salt mostly dissolved, or oatmeal has swelled, and flowers/herbs have infused the water. Pour the jug of water with tea bag into a freshly drawn bath. The oatmeal tea bag can be used to wash the skin, gently squeezing to release the milky water.
After use the tea bag can be disposed of with your household compostable waste.
1) 15g Burgundy Rose Petals with 200g Himalayan Pink Salt. Ideal for a sensual and relaxing bath.
2) 20g Lavender Flowers with 200g Epsom Salt. Perfect for a relaxing night time bath, to help promote a good night sleep.
3) 20g *Herbes de Provence with 200g Epsom Salt. Perfect for a relaxing bath, to help ease muscular aches.
4) 25g Chamomile Flowers with 25g Oatmeal. Gentle and calming especially for those with sensitive skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema.
~ Do not use salts on broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
~ If irritation occurs rinse with water. If it persists, seek medical attention.
~ Keep out of reach of children.
1) Himalayan Salt, Burgundy Rose Petals;
2) Epsom Salt, Lavender Flowers;
3) Epsom Salt, Herbes de Provence (*Thyme, Marjoram, Rosemary, Oregano, Basil, Savoury, Tarragon);
4) Oatmeal, Chamomile Flowers
100% Cotton Muslin Tea Bag